Re: Cat sparkle & Dog treats...


[Bulletin Board]


Posted by Dan Blanton on 2007-12-05 11:33:04 in reply to Cat sparkle.. posted by Vince Staley on 2007-12-05 10:13:02

I had to put our beloved Springer Spaniel, Casey down this past January. She was 15 at the time. A few years before, I left a bunch of dyed bucktails on the floor and forgot to close the door to my office/tying room. Well, Casey managed to eat two or three of those bucktails and she was crapping hair for a week afterward. She got sick too and the Vet figured her liver took a hit from the dye. I had to be careful from then on not to leave any bucktails laying around. They are just too tempting for a treat-loving Springer.

Here's a shot of the Case in her prime with my pal, Ed Marcillac. Casey loved to point fish and if you dropped one she'd give you a look of utter disdain.

Dan

[click here to display pictures]


Follow ups:


Post a Followup:

Name:
Email:
Subject:

Use the space below to compose your message: