Re: Sonar / Fish finder for float tube Inquiry

[Bulletin Board]

Posted by Bob McCollum on 2017-11-11 19:23:41 in reply to Sonar / Fish finder for float tube Inquiry posted by Perry DiBenedetto on 2017-11-11 18:52:02

I second the Humminbird Fishin Buddy 120. Works great. You can buy an optional strap on float tube holster that works on most tubes and pontoon boats.

I don't think they make the 120 any more. Still listed on their website but I can't find anyone selling them. I think it was replaced by the Fishin Buddy Max. You might be able to find a used 120 on eBay.

Here are links to the new Fishin Buddy Max:

FB Max:

FB Float Tube Holster:

Follow ups:

Post a Followup:


Use the space below to compose your message: