Re: Sonar / Fish finder for float tube Inquiry

[Bulletin Board]

Posted by Dan Blanton on 2017-11-11 19:05:57 in reply to Sonar / Fish finder for float tube Inquiry posted by Perry DiBenedetto on 2017-11-11 18:52:02

I'd get the Humminbird 120 Fishing Buddy portable fish finder. It's a gray scale with both side and down imaging. I've got one for my pram and I love it. It's one that a lot of float-tubers and kick-boaters use. Simple, and very good at showing bottom structure and fish. Side scanner works well too.

Google it for pricing and more details.


Follow ups:

Post a Followup:


Use the space below to compose your message: