Re: Licenses for Delta Fishing

[Bulletin Board]

Posted by Dan Blanton on 2016-08-01 10:55:17 in reply to Licenses for Delta Fishing posted by Bob S on 2016-07-31 22:32:12

If you are a resident you only need the basic fishing license - no steelhead or salmon card needed for stripers, LMB or SMB or panfish. There is no longer a striped bass stamp. They did away with that a number of years ago.

Out-of-state, you need a non-resident fishing license that will cover the days you intend to fish.

You can purchase either on line Here:


Follow ups:

Post a Followup:


Use the space below to compose your message: