Re: You troll flies?

[Bulletin Board]

Posted by Dan Blanton on 2013-07-08 18:29:37 in reply to You troll flies? posted by Geoff on 2013-07-08 16:37:54

It's dragging a fly line and fly behind the boat as in trolling. It's a common way to locate fish when the bite is slow. Most let out the full fly line. Sometimes it's better to keep it fairly close.

Carl can give you more details on how he does it.


Follow ups:

Post a Followup:


Use the space below to compose your message: