Re: Tarpon sliders-clarify

[Bulletin Board]

Posted by JC Smith on 2013-04-29 11:48:06 in reply to Re: Tarpon sliders-clarify posted by LeeH on 2013-04-29 11:19:40

Could this guide really be referring to the "mouse" style tarpon flies which, as I have seen them, have a loosely spun deer hai head to keep them up high in the water least as I understand it.

Follow ups:

Post a Followup:


Use the space below to compose your message: