2014 Fly Fishing Show Dates Set
Posted by Bennett Mintz on 2013-04-09 11:07:37
|With exhibit materials from the last Fly Fishing Show season barely packed away, 2014 dates and locations have been announced by producer Chuck Furimsky.|
“All locations remain the same, but we are shifting the Winston-Salem Show to a Friday-Saturday event since Sundays are generally considered a ‘church and family day’ in the area. On Friday, many businesses – financial services, high-tech, education – traditionally close for the weekend by early afternoon; we believe the show will definitely get a stronger first day crowd to exceed Sunday attendance.” said Furimsky.
2014 dates and locations:
• Denver, Colo. – January 3-5, Denver Merchandise Mart;
• Marlborough, Mass. – January 17-19, Royal Plaza Trade Center;
• Somerset, NJ – January 24-26, Garden State Exhibit Center;
• Winston-Salem, NC – February 7-8, Benton Convention Center;
• Lynnwood, Wash. – February 15-16, Lynnwood Convention Center;
• Pleasanton, Calif. – February 21-23, Alameda County Fairgrounds; and
• Lancaster, Penn. – March 1-2, Lancaster County Convention Center.
During the 20 day, seven cities 2013 Fly Fishing Show season, attendance increased “a remarkable 10.1% over 2012. But perhaps of greater interest is that 28.5% of attendees purchased multiple day admission tickets; and exhibitor booths were 100% sold out,” according to Furimsky.
Exhibitor booth space for all 2014 show dates is now available for reservation at (866) 481-2393 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Followup: