Re: Tube Gurgler Shrimp

[Bulletin Board]

Posted by Jon Makim on 2012-06-15 08:04:20 in reply to Re: Tube Gurgler Shrimp posted by Dusty Abney on 2012-06-15 06:04:58

Dusty, it is an unusually shaped piece of foam, made for fly tying and called foam spider bodies. They are flat on one side and a long rounded shape on the other. They do become brittle after a while and start to break up, so I don't recommend tying a lot of those all at once.

Follow ups:

Post a Followup:


Use the space below to compose your message: