Re: What hat is this?

[Bulletin Board]

Posted by Dan Blanton on 2008-09-19 14:06:37 in reply to What hat is this? posted by Thiago Zanetti - Brazil on 2008-09-19 09:45:47

It looks like the traditional Up-Downer Florida style flats hat. I get mine from Mark Sosin's website. This style of hat has been around for decades and remains one of the best styles for sun protection.

I don't like the loose, floppy stuff hanging off some sun hats because it flaps in the winds, slaps your face and you can't hear your guide with all that flapping. These standard Up-Downer hats have a brim that doesn't' flap and as the name implies, can be worn up or down.


[click here to display pictures]

Follow ups:

Post a Followup:


Use the space below to compose your message: