Re: Delta Carp????

[Archive] | [Bulletin Board]

Posted by JM on 2011-08-13 01:46:53 in reply to Re: Delta Carp???? posted by Len Hunter on 2011-08-12 19:55:10

Ahh, but they will take while there crusing. Just got to know what to look for. Some of these carps are called circulators. They cruise but if you watch there white lips, you can spot the ones who are sipping in food. I have some under water video of some circulators eating.


Follow ups: