Striperfest 2010 Raffle List Update
Posted by Dan Blanton on 2010-09-26 22:46:56
|The list keeps growing. Here's the latest update and additions.|
Striperfest Raffle Donations
As of 8/28/2010
1. Mike McKenzie - Used, prime condition, Abel Reel Super 10 – Mike McKenzie.
2. Captain Mike Costello - One day (weekend) guide trip on the delta with Captain Mike Costello – value $450 – must redeem within one year.
3. Mike Costello - Book – “Fly Fishing the California Delta” – donated by Mike Costello.
4. Dan Blanton - One day guided trip for one angler on the delta with Captain Dan Blanton – must redeem within one year – value $550. 4 ea. Rigged `N Ready rod bags. Book, Fly Fishing California’s Great Waters – hard bound.
5. Habervision – 2 pair glasses.
6. Corey Cate – wine, wine, wine.
7. Steve Potter – box of his famous flies.
8. Captain Jerry Neuburger - One day Delta guided trip, Trip by DeltaStripers, all day, for two, lunch and refreshments included. Novices welcome. Value $350 -
Captain Jerry Neuburger.
9. Ron Dong - Ron Dong Crease flies - by Ron Dong.
10. Captain Bill Hutchinson - Half-day guided trip on the delta in November with Captain Bill Hutchinson.
11. Jonny King - Flies by Jonny King.
12. California Fly Shop - Five $100 gift cards that can be individually raffled.
13. Henry Cowan - One dozen striper flies tied by Henry Cowan.
15. Brad Bohen - Musky Country Outfitters in for a full day musky on the fly float for this event. Good for June 1st 2011 through September 1 - 2011 – Brad Bohen.
16. Leo Gutterres - Box of poppers – Leo Gutterres.
Additions as of 8/28/2010
17. Bill Kiene - Sage LMB outfit – rod, reel, line and case – Bill Kiene – Kiene’s Fly Shop.
18. Noel de Guzman - dozen striper flies – Noel de Guzman.
19 Charlie Gonzales - One day guided trip with Charlie Gonzales on the American River.
20. Goodies from John Sherman and Simms: Dry Creek Boat Bag – medium; Dry Creek Boat Bag – large; Dry Creek Duffle – medium.
21. From artist/author Bill Bishop: 1 snook print remarked, 1 redfish print remarked, 1 trout print remarked, 1 bonefish prink remarked, 1 permit print remarked and 1 tarpon print remarked. Also include are six signed artist proof stripers and six signed artist proof speckled perch, one of Bill’s favorites. Total of 18 prints and a remarked copy of Bill’s tarpon book, “High Rollers”.
22. Steve Cali - Box of striper flies.
23. Orvis – Tom Rosenbauer - great new rod called the Access. Almost as light as the Helios, similar flex pattern, and retails for only $375 in the 909 version.
24. The Fishient Group - A hamper full of fly tying materials and flies.
25. Tomas R. Pero – Publisher Wild River Press - Signed copies of: A Passion for Steelhead; A Passion for Tarpon; Fly Fishing for Striped Bass (limited edition worth $250); Plus one each of all four tarpon posters from the new book.
26. Ken Hanley – 2 ea. Mexico Blue Ribbon Fly Fishing Guidebooks
2 ea. “Saltwater Salmon on the Fly” DVD's.
27. Dennis Papike – Cal-West Custom Rods – Special Striperfest rod (last year’s was a beauty! Dan).
27. Stan Pleskunas – one of his LMDs (line management devices)
28. Brandon White – Lateral Line – XL Crisfield Shirt and XL Miles T-shirt. 50 ea. Lateral Line hats will be given to the first 50 who register at the event with Matt Havelock and the Smith mob – they hats normally sell for $20 each.
Additions as of 8/29/10
29. Captain Steve Santucci – one day guided trip for two on the Delta.
30. Keith Kaneko – Angling on the Fly Travel Service - 10% discount (coupon) on one travel package offered by Angling On The Fly (must redeem within one year) --- OR --- One day guide trip by Keith Kaneko on the Lower Yuba River (value: $395 / must redeem within one year)
31. Doug Jeffries – a dozen poppers – 6 balsa and 6 foam in hand-made aromatic cedar boxes.
Additions as of 8/30/10
32. Mark Rockwell – two day guided trip on Fall River 2011 – hopefully to include lodging and breakfast.
33. Albright – Michael Kahn – Albright XXT 10 rod.
34. TFO – (new series) BVK 8-wt., with TFO 340 large arbor reel.
35. Rio – Rio Outbound Short Fly lines in both sinking and floating.
36. Sage – Xi3 rod and reel outfit.
36. Hardy North American/Hardy-Greys – Zane 4 pc. 9-wt. & Zane 2 fly reel – Jim Murphy.
37. Duplicate donation removed.
38. Solitude Reels – Solitude SR5.
Additions as of 8/31/10
39. Fisherman’s Spot – Ken & Steve - Redington Redfly Outfit. It includes a 9' 8 wt 4 piece Redfly rod, SV Reel and a WF 8 F line and backing and a Rod/Reel Case. This lists for $300.
40. Sea Level FlyFishing – Ray Hutcherson – fly rod - Sea Level Extreme Inshore 7' 11" 4pc 7 WT – value $250.
41. JC Poulton – Case of Redhawk red wine – hmmm…
42. Fly Shop – Mike Michalak - two nights at Antelope Creek Lodge for two anglers for the 2011 season. Dates to be arranged, value = $295 X 4 = $1,180.
43. Abel Reel –Super 9 reel with a solid frame in the striper finish - Retail value of $1025.00. .
44. Ben Byng – Balsa-wood poppers and other cool flies guaranteed to catch fish.
45. Dave Inks – 36 Flashtail striper flies.
46. Targus – Complete set of Targus jig hooks and various fly tying materials.
47. Carl Blackledge – half dozen Tube, Ron Dong Crease flies.
48. Jay Murakoshi - 1 dozen deer hair poppers - combined hair bugs (Dahlberg's, flat face deer hair poppers)
1 dozen sea habits for Baja/stripers
1 dozen Clouser, varied colors.
49. George Smith (AKA GES) – New TFO 8-10; 300-400 grain Mini-Mag
Additions as of 9/2/10
50. Boga Grip – Gary Alldredge of Boga Grip.
51. Scientific Anglers – 4 ea. Gift certificates for fly line of choice. Jeff Weiringa.
52. Bobby Barrack – one day guided trip on the delta for one.
Additions as of 9/3/10
53. John Quigley - 10 - 2 packs of my Quigley Twisted Leaders.
54. Excellent Adventures – Al Smatsky – two, one-day passes to Kelsey Bass Ranch – value $200
55. Vladan Milenkovic - dozen of striper flies-some floating/suspended baitfish, and also some imitations tied on jig hooks.
Additions as of 9/13
56. Outdoor Specialty Products – Jamie Lyle - Sage Typhoon Boat Bag; Redington CDL 7/8 Reel; 1 pair Smith Gallegos Glasses; 1 Rio Outbound Short line.
57. Al Quattrocchi – Qbonefish/permit flies.
58. Joe Kohn - Abel QC 7/8 Green finish.
59. Orland Outfitters, Wayne Syn - One spot on the two-day Kay Mitsuyoshi Memorial Shad Fishout - May 20 - 21, 2011.
Additions as of 9/15
60. Dr. Slick - A pair of Pisces Pliers - $40 retail value
61. MAKO – Jack Charlton – a MAKO reel to be announced soon.
62. Nautilus – Kristen Mustad - Nautilus NV 89 - Custom grey ghost anodized - MSRP $700.
63. Fly Fishing Specialties Fly Shop - Sacramento – 5 $20 gift certificates – Bernie Halterbeck.
64. Umpqua Feather Merchants - 3 large boxes loaded to the gills with
Delta-selected striper flies.
65. Scott Rod Company – Jim Bartschi - Scott A3909/4, 9ft 9 line 4 pc.
66. No Nonsense Fly Fishing Guides – Howard Fisher, publisher – Four of Mike Costello’s book “Fly Fishing the California Delta”.
67. Icon Products – John Ryzanych – Braided Loop Leader Kits.
68. Bass the Movie DVD: Donated by Howard Films and John Sherman.
69. Limited Edition Fly Fishing the Ca Delta Book: Donated by John Sherman