Should you use :
· The Arbor Knot to connect backing to the spool?
· 20# test dacron line for backing?
· The Albright or Nail Knot to connect backing to the fly line?
· The Nail Knot to connect a leader to a fly line?
· A Blood or standard Surgeons Knot to connect a tippet to a leader?
· An Improved Clinch Knot to connect a fly to a tippet?
· A WF-6-F fly line on a #6 fly rod?
· A #8 shooting head on a #7 fly rod?
· Several spools, loaded with different lines, to be able to change fly lines while fishing?
· 20# test running line when using a 20# test leader?
The author of the manual FLY CASTING SYSTEMS believes that the answer to all of the above questions should be NO!
To see the Table of Content.
To return to INDEX
To contact Bill Nash: firstname.lastname@example.org